Logo

It is currently 20 Nov 2017, 09:39

Star Wars Originele Bioscooprelease
29 Jun 2006, 13:43 

Binnenkort voor een gelimiteerde tijd op DVD verkrijgbaar: de originele Star Wars-film uit 1977, zonder digitaal achteraf gefröbel.

In response to overwhelming demand, Lucasfilm Ltd. and Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment are releasing Star Wars as an individual two disc set, featuring the remastered 2004 DVD release of the film and as part of the bonus material the ORIGINAL 1977 Theatrical release (where Hans Solo shoots first!) This edition will be available for a limited period only (September 12th 2006 to December 31st 2006). Special Features and final specification to be confirmed.

Dit bericht komt van CD-wow.com.

Zie ook: www.ruiljedvd.nl

Offline Profile  

29 Jun 2006, 13:53 

Naar 't schijnt zou men de oude Laserdiscs gebruikt hebben voor de transfers in plaats van een filmprint, jammer.

Last edited by tolpol on 29 Jun 2006, 14:00, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

29 Jun 2006, 13:57 

Ja, ik zocht net even verder en vond toen dit bericht:

Despite earlier reports that Lucasfilm would be re-releasing the original unedited theatrical versions of the first three Star Wars movies on DVD, it now turns out that they will be copied from the laserdiscs of the films released in the mid'90s, formatted for the conventional TV screen and not wide-screen "letterbox" versions. The revelation has provoked anger among Star Wars fans, expressed on such Internet sites as www.thedigitalbits.com, and www.hometheaterforum.com. VideoBusiness.com quoted Lucasfilm spokesman John Singh as saying, "We hoped that by releasing the original movies as a bonus disc, it would be a way to give the fans something that is fun. We certainly didn't want to be become a source of frustration for fans."

Zie ook: www.ruiljedvd.nl

Offline Profile  

11 Sep 2006, 13:51 

Staan een paar reviews van deze uitgaves op :

AVPlay
DVD Active

Offline Profile